Scenario editor allows users to prepare an interrelated input data set for simulation modelling.
- User-friendly interface for editing strongly interrelated data
- Import and export of any data to MS Excel with built-in error-checking
- Automatic check of data completeness and correctness
The PlantTwin scheduler checks the theoretic feasibility of a production program, identifies bottlenecks in a system.
- Generation of feasible schedule for realization of a production program
- Identification of bottlenecks, scarce resources and critical paths of the schedule
- Representation of the plan as a set of interactive graphs, tables and diagrams
Simulation model checks the feasibility of a production program taking into account probabilistic factors that cannot be considered during analytical planning.
- Estimation of the likelihood of on-time completion of production program
- Consideration of random factors, such as delays in fulfillment of operation, components supply disruptions
- Ability to verify plans generated by other systems like MES
Using combination of scheduler and simulation modelling allows to generate a feasible schedule that maximizes fraction of orders completed on time.